MDT Detachable AICS box magazines are designed to fit the MDT TAC21, ACC, ESS, LSS-XL, XRS and LSS Chassis systems, as well as many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals. Manufactured from high quality Polymer and uses a tempered steel spring.
We put our magazines through vigorous testing.
We have used high quality strength polymer with a high glass content to ensure durability and strength.
Although not unbreakable, we have driven over these magazines with cars and trucks which did not break themCapacity
- .308/6.5 Creedmoor family of cartridges: 3 Round capacity
- MAX COAL: 2.85"
- 3.25" Tall
MDT AICS magazines are guaranteed to work in our HNT26, XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems.
They do not work with the following inlets: Browning X-bolt, Winchester XPC and may require fitting in Winchester Model 70.
Based on customer feedback, the following systems work well with our magazines, but fitting may be required in some cases:
- XLR Chassis
- KRG X-Ray - Some need adjustment
- GRS riflestocks- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- CDI Precision bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
Not recommended for .300 WSM. Use a metal magazine for this caliber as the feed lips need adjustment.
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6mm Creedmoor
- 22 - 250 Rem (will work at a reduced capacity)
- 243 Win
- 6mm XC
- 6x47 Lapua
- 260 Rem
- 6.5x47 Lapua
- 7mm-08 Win
- 308/7.62x51 NATO
Peso de entrega: 0,053kg